- Oct 11 – 14, 2018: Conference on Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics (CNSD) 2018, JNU, New Delhi.
- 23 May 2018: Paper titled “Control of coexisting attractors via temporal feedback” by Kiran Yadav et al is accepted for publication in Physics Letters A.
- 22 May 2018: Paper titled “First order transition to oscillation death through an environment” by Umesh Kumar Verma et al is accepted for publication in Physics Letters A.
- 30 April 2018: Umesh Kumar Verma submitted his thesis titled “Study of Dynamical States in Environmentally Coupled Oscillators“.
- 07 March 2018: Congratulations to Umesh Verma for CSIR – SRF!
- 04 March 2018: Paper titled “Co-existence of in-phase oscillations and oscillation death in environmentally coupled limit cycle oscillators” by Umesh Verma et al is accepted for publication in Chaos, Solitons & Fractals.
- Jan 02 – 29, 2018: Shiva Dixit participated in DST-SERB School on Nonlinear Dynamics, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Dec 4 – 6, 2017: Umesh Verma, Kiran Yadav, and Shiva Dixit participated in CDSA 2017 at IIT Guwahati and presented posters on their research work.
- 25 Nov 2017: Umesh Verma and Shiva Dixit gave a talk on “Explosive death in coupled oscillators” and “State space dependent coupling leading to death in coupled oscillators” respectively in 12th Dynamics Day Delhi, Ashoka University, Sonepat.
- 22 June 2017: Paper entitled “Explosive death induced by mean–field diffusion in identical oscillators” by Umesh Verma et al is accepted for publication in Nature – Scientific Reports.
- 21 June 2017: Paper titled “Time-delayed conjugate coupling in dynamical systems” by Amit Sharma et al is published online in Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics, 226, 1903 (2017).
- 18 May 2017: Project titled “Explosive oscillation suppression in coupled nonlinear oscillators” is approved by DST – SERB to Prof. Manish Dev Shrimali.
- 15 May 2017: Jayesh Dave, BS-MS student from IISER Tirupati is visiting NDCS group at CURaj during summer 2017.
- 09 May 2017: Figure 1(e) from paper titled “Intermittent feedback induces attractor selection” by Kiran Yadav et al published in Physical Review E, 95 042215 (2017) is selected for display on PRE journal web site as part of “Kaleidoscope” (http://journals.aps.org/pre).
- 10 April 2017: Shiva Dixit is selected to participate in School on “Dynamics of Complex Systems – 2017” at ICTS Bangalore during 10-25 May 2017.
- 10 April 2017: Paper titled “Time-delayed conjugate coupling in dynamical systems” by Amit Sharma et al is accepted for publication in Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics.
- 05 April 2017: Paper titled “Intermittent feedback induces attractor selection” by Kiran Yadav et al is accepted for publication in Physical Review E.