Complex Systems India – An online Weekly Complex systems seminar series
- 17Jan 2022: Mousumi Roy, joined as a Senior Research Fellow, in DST-RSF project.
- 10 Nov 2021: Paper titled “Enhanced synchronization due to intermittent noise” by Emilda Shajan et al is accepted for publication in New Journal of Physics.
- 28 June 2021: Shiva Dixit joined IIT Bombay as a Post Doctoral Fellow.
- 23 June 2021: Complex Systems India, An online Weekly Complex systems seminar series is being organized by Complex Systems India In collaboration with Complex Systems Society (https://cssociety.org/). This online seminar will be every Wednesday at 3.30 PM IST starting from June 23, 2021 and open to all interested in complex systems.
- 4 May 2021: Shiva Dixit defended PhD Viva voce for her thesis titled “Dynamics of Nonlinear Systems with Competitive and Dynamic Interaction”.
- March 2021: The paper ‘Control of Multistability in Hidden Attractors‘ by Manish Shrimali et al published in The European Physical Journal Special Topics (2015) is one of the most cited papers during 2009-2019 among newly established Central Universities. Reference: Research productivity of newly established central universities in India, Miteshkumar Yashvadan Pandya, J P Singh Joorel, and Hiteshkumar Solanki, Annals of Library and Information Studies, 68, 67, (2021)
- 16 Feb 2021: Manish Shrimali – EPL Distinguished Referee 2020
- 09 Feb 2021: Congratulations to Shiva Dixit for CSIR – SRF!
- 19 December 2020: Dynamics Day Delhi – XIV (Online Registration)
- 18 December 2020: Shiva Dixit submitted her PhD thesis titled “Dynamics of Nonlinear Systems with Competitive and Dynamic Interactions“.
- Prof. Manish Shrimali participated in Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik Summit (VAIBHAV) Panel Discussions held during 2 – 31 Oct 2020.
- 24 Feb 2020: Kiran Yadav defended PhD Viva voce for her thesis titled “Oscillation Suppression and Controlling Multistability in Dynamical Systems“.
- 21-23, Feb 2020: International Conference on Complex Dynamical Systems and Applications 2020 (CDSA 2020), Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer.
- 12 – 15 Dec, 2019: Conference on Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics, CNSD 2019, IIT Kanpur
- 3 – 30 Dec, 2019: DST SERB School on Nonlinear Dynamics, IIT Patna
- 29 Aug 2019: Paper titled “The dynamics of two coupled Van der Pol oscillators with attractive and repulsive coupling” by Shiva Dixit et al is accepted for publication in Physics Letters A.
- 22 July 2019: Walk-in-Interview for a post of JRF and RA in DST-RSF project
- 31 May 2019: Kiran Yadav submitted her PhD thesis titled “Oscillation Suppression and Controlling Multistability in Dynamical Systems“.
- 21 March 2019: Paper titled “Dynamics of nonlinear oscillator with transient feedback” by Shiva Dixit et al is accepted for publication in International Journal of Dynamics and Control.
- 11 Jan 2019: Umesh Kumar Verma defended PhD Viva voce for his thesis titled “Study of Dynamical States in Environmentally Coupled Oscillators“.
- 07-11, Jan 2019: Workshop on CELESTIAL MECHANICS & DYNAMICAL ASTRONOMY, Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer.
- 13-15, Dec 2018: National Workshop on Emerging Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Science and Engineering, IIT Jodhpur.
- 11 – 14 Oct 2018: Conference on Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics (CNSD) 2018, JNU, New Delhi.
- 20 – 24, Aug 2018: Prof. Manish Shrimali visited Prof. Nikolay V. Kuznetsov’s group at the Department of Applied Cybernetics, St. Petersburg State University, Russia, under DST – RFBR project.
- 16 – 27 July 2018: Shiva Dixit participated in Hands-on-Research in Complex Systems School, ICTP Trieste, Italy.
- 09 July 2018: Umesh Kumar Verma joined IISER Mohali as a Research Associate.
- 23 May 2018: Paper titled “Control of coexisting attractors via temporal feedback” by Kiran Yadav et al is accepted for publication in Physics Letters A.
- 22 May 2018: Paper titled “First order transition to oscillation death through an environment” by Umesh Kumar Verma et al is accepted for publication in Physics Letters A.
- 30 April 2018: Umesh Kumar Verma submitted his PhD thesis titled “Study of Dynamical States in Environmentally Coupled Oscillators“.
- 07 March 2018: Congratulations to Umesh Verma for CSIR – SRF!
- 04 March 2018: Paper titled “Co-existence of in-phase oscillations and oscillation death in environmentally coupled limit cycle oscillators” by Umesh Verma et al is accepted for publication in Chaos, Solitons & Fractals.
- Jan 02 – 29, 2018: Shiva Dixit participated in DST-SERB School on Nonlinear Dynamics, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Dec 4 – 6, 2017: Umesh Verma, Kiran Yadav, and Shiva Dixit participated in CDSA 2017 at IIT Guwahati and presented posters on their research work.
- 25 Nov 2017: Umesh Verma and Shiva Dixit gave a talk on “Explosive death in coupled oscillators” and “State space dependent coupling leading to death in coupled oscillators” respectively in 12th Dynamics Day Delhi, Ashoka University, Sonepat.
- 22 June 2017: Paper entitled “Explosive death induced by mean–field diffusion in identical oscillators” by Umesh Verma et al is accepted for publication in Nature – Scientific Reports.
- 21 June 2017: Paper titled “Time-delayed conjugate coupling in dynamical systems” by Amit Sharma et al is published online in Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics, 226, 1903 (2017).
- 18 May 2017: Project titled “Explosive oscillation suppression in coupled nonlinear oscillators” is approved by DST – SERB to Prof. Manish Dev Shrimali.
- 15 May 2017: Jayesh Dave, BS-MS student from IISER Tirupati is visiting NLD group at CURaj during summer 2017.
- 09 May 2017: Figure 1(e) from paper titled “Intermittent feedback induces attractor selection” by Kiran Yadav et al published in Physical Review E, 95 042215 (2017) is selected for display on PRE journal web site as part of “Kaleidoscope” (http://journals.aps.org/pre).
- 10 April 2017: Shiva Dixit is selected to participate in School on “Dynamics of Complex Systems – 2017” at ICTS Bangalore during 10-25 May 2017.
- 10 April 2017: Paper titled “Time-delayed conjugate coupling in dynamical systems” by Amit Sharma et al is accepted for publication in Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics.
- 05 April 2017: Paper titled “Intermittent feedback induces attractor selection” by Kiran Yadav et al is accepted for publication in Physical Review E.